Another example of some complex processing to restore a 25-year old model.
I have put new panel lines, new camouflage and new insignia on the model design. The model is Eddy Rickenbacker`s plane. I have placed camouflage, lines and insignia in their own PhotoShop layer and now I can easily change emblems and/or numbers without affecting panel lines and colors, or make planes from the famous "Flying Circus" with their original coloring. I have also added a new instrument panel into the cockpit and some casing on the engine cowl. The exhausts were made from old copper pipe.
Fit is good and the only major problem is rigging (almost all WWI planes have this difficulty :))