The assembly begins from the tail part of the canopy - a part that gives the most problems. My usual technology, when creating a canopy is using paper "glazing" as a mold for forming the canopy, is not very helpful in this case - the paper canopy generally has the wrong shape. For best results I have found is to cut out a wood "canopy" as my former and sand it to the right shape. After vacuforming I varnish the plastic canopy with clear acrylic Tamyia X-22.
Next problem was the nose cone. It`s glued using many petals and the petals don't fit together very well. To correct this situation I put some epoxy glue inside of the nose.
When it`s hardened I sand the nose to give a smooth surface and paint it black. The color of the P-61 "widow" is not pure black and it is tricky to adjust the paint colour exactly (I can`t).
Fuselage assembly is easy, fit is very good, the main difficulty is glazing as there are too much pieces and complex shapes, the best way is vacuforming the whole canopy in one piece. In the nose segment I added ballast because this plane is a "tailsitter".